Learn More and Apply
Desired Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Office Location (US/BD/ES): US
Work Location (Remote/Office): Remote / Marlton, New Jersey Office
This position is based in Marlton, NJ, however a flexible work from home arrangement may be accepted and based on SEBPO Business hours of 8:30AM – 5:30PM EST.
SEBPO is looking for a Human Resource Manager to manage the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, administering pay, benefits, and leave, offboarding and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Owns the US HR function at SEBPO including budgets, vendors, KPIs, SOPs, and SEBPO Employee handbook.
- Coordinates weekly meetings with the SEBPO Executive Team to report on KPIs, discussion items, projects and action items.
- Updates the HR google tracker to track agenda and discussion items for the SEBPO Executive Team.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Creates, writes and edits job descriptions to reflect information received from departmental managers.
- Determines strategy for job postings to obtain best possible candidates. Establishes a plan for each open requisition including advertising, candidate sourcing and onboarding needs
- Works with the SEBPO marketing team to post and announce new job openings.
- Manages new employee onboarding and owns the SEBPO onboarding tracker.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Updates and communicates the US SEBPO organizational chart.
- Participates in the RFP / RFQ processes by providing organizational HR data upon request.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 5+ years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn HRIS and talent management systems.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on skills and experiences
- Health insurance: Medical, dental, and vision
- PTO: 2-3 weeks depending on position and years of experience
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- A flexible, family-oriented environment
- 1 day a year that can be contributed to a charity/volunteer opportunity of your choice
To submit a resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.