SEBPO CELEBRATES 15 YEARS
As part of its 15-year anniversary celebration, SEBPO will be making donations to Bangladesh charities. The charities serve the underprivileged local community and provide elder care, education for children, and the delivery of healthy food. Deeply embedded within the SEBPO company culture is a passion for charity and humanitarianism and an innate desire to serve our surrounding communities.READ MORE
SEBPO NAMED TO IAOP’S 2021 GLOBAL OUTSOURCING 100 LIST FOR THE SEVENTH TIME
SEBPO has been selected for The 2021 Global Outsourcing 100 list by International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP®). SEBPO was awarded full stars for distinguishing itself in all judging categories; and recognized as an “All Star” for achieving a score of five or better in each of the judging categories.READ MORE
BUSINESS CONTINUITY DURING COVID-19
In early 2020, public health agencies identified a rapidly spreading global outbreak of COVID-19. Because the virus spread through person-to-person contact, governments put stay-at-home measures in place for citizens. These measures challenged businesses to keep operations running smoothly while ensuring employee safety.READ MORE
- CSR Continues During 2020Deeply embedded within our DNA is a passion for charity and humanitarianism, two guiding principles of SEBPO. We are extremely proud of our employees for their selfless desire to give back to society. Their hard work is making a difference by helping to build and support sustainable communities as well as a more just and fair world.
- Client Stories: 24/7/Global ScalabilitySEBPO partnered with one of the most established multimedia companies in the world, which nearly a billion people rely on every day. The client was undergoing a run of acquisitions with media, technology and communication brands and needed to unify their platform with over 150 points of presence on six continents.
- Client Stories: Custom Delivery Reporting Case StudyThe client funnels a majority of display ad trafficking through SEBPO, including custom delivery-report generation. Delivery reports are pulled from the client’s platform and provide data essential to ad tracking, end-of-campaign analysis, invoicing and other account procedures.
- Business Continuity During COVID-19In early 2020, public health agencies identified a rapidly spreading global outbreak of COVID-19. Because the virus spread through person-to-person contact, governments put stay-at-home measures in place for citizens. These measures challenged businesses to keep operations running smoothly while ensuring employee safety.
- SEBPO selected for 2020 GO100“Buyers understand there are hundreds of qualified service providers and advisors out there, which is why choosing the right and most exceptional partners is more important than ever,” said Debi Hamill, IAOP CEO. “The Global Outsourcing 100 list is the definitive guide to help companies research and compare service providers with whom they are considering relationships. We’re proud to recognize SEBPO for being among these companies this year.”
- SEBPO CSR — Fundación Salvadoreña de la Tercera Edad (FUSATE)SEBPO has a long tradition of philanthropy in Dhaka, our base of operations in Bangladesh. As our El Salvador team becomes more established in the San Salvadoran community, General Manager Paul Garcia hopes to increase SEBPO’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) in that region as well, and this work with FUSATE is part of that vision. “This is our second year donating to FUSATE. I plan to continue with our CSR program and wish to scale and diversify it as we grow, possibly in collaboration with other corporations and foundations to have a greater impact.”
- SEBPO Honored with Digital Bangladesh Award 2019SEBPO, a leading digital advertising BPO service provider, has been honored as a recipient of the Digital Bangladesh Award 2019 for their remarkable contribution in the socio-economic development and progress of the country. SEBPO achieved the award under the Best Exporter of the Year category at the third annual National Digital Bangladesh Day.
- INC. 5000 Honoree 2019“The greatest pride of all comes in achievements which one could never accomplish alone,” said company CEO Kevin Kochan. “Being named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list reflects the hard work and dedication to remarkable service which every member of the SEBPO team delivers. Every day — 24x7x365 — our staff in the U.S., Bangladesh, and El Salvador come together to deliver exceptional results to every client,” he added.
- SEBPO CSR Supports JAAGO Foundation’s Banani Branch SchoolServicEngine Limited (SEBPO) distributed writing instruments and painting materials along with food to underprivileged school students of Jaago Foundation, on March 13, 2019. There are a total of 300 students currently studying in the Banani School branch of Jaago Foundation. All of these students were present at the CSR event courtesy of SEBPO.
- SEBPO 2019 Best of The Global Outsourcing 100SEBPO, a leading BPO service provider, has been named to “Best of The Global Outsourcing100®,” a list of the world’s best outsourcing service providers and advisors. The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP®) compiles the annual list of “The Global Outsourcing 100 (GO100®),” to which SEBPO has been named four times.
- INC. 5000 Honoree 2018Inc. Magazine has announced that SEBPO has been named to its annual Inc. 5000 list for 2018 — an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. This is SEBPO’s third consecutive year being honored on the list, and its fourth time overall. “Our client’s successes are our successes.” said company CEO Kevin Kochan. “It is an honor being named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 list as this means our clients are thriving. Our growth reflects their amazing achievements. It is a testament to the value of our partnerships and the service we provide to each client that fuels their growth.” he added.
- SEBPO Named to GO100 2018SEBPO, a leading provider of global technology talent, has been named to “The Global Outsourcing 100” (GO100) for 2018, the annual listing of the world’s best outsourcing service providers compiled by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP®). This year marks the fourth time SEBPO has been honored on the GO100 by IAOP for the company’s excellence in categories such as customer service, innovation, and corporate social responsibility.
- SEBPO Wins 2017 Daily Star ICT AwardSEBPO, a leading provider of global technology talent, has been honored as a recipient of 2017 “The Daily Star ICT Award” in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The ICT Awards are presented by The Daily Star newspaper along with the Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS), and celebrate the contributions of information services and information technology companies in the country.
- Kevin Kochan promoted to CEO of SEBPOMr. Kochan joined SEBPO in 2008 as the company’s Director of Client Services and quickly rose to the title of Sr. Vice President. His leadership and strategic vision has been instrumental in SEBPO’s many successes over the last ten years, including its expansion to a near-shore facility in El Salvador (2017). The company’s continuous growth is highlighted by multiple awards for exceptional outsourcing service (IAOP GO100 and Rising Star) and business growth (Inc. 5000). As CEO, Kevin will lead the company to even greater heights as SEBPO gains additional market share within the digital advertising and BPO markets.
- INC. 5000 Honoree 2017Inc. Magazine announced that SEBPO has been named to its annual Inc. 5000 list, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. As the only digital advertising/outsourcing organization on the 2017 list, SEBPO is also the fastest-growing company in the digital advertising outsourcing market. “SEBPO’s growth has been built upon one core principle, that our client’s successes are our successes,” said company Senior Vice President Kevin Kochan. “Customer satisfaction is what paves the road to growth, so we are delighted to be named to the 2017 Inc. 5000 list as it echoes the successes that our clients have shared with us,” he added.
- SEBPO Accelerates Growth with Opening of Near-Shore Office in El SalvadorSEBPO, a leading provider of global technology talent, recently opened a new office in San Salvador, El Salvador. The new near-shore location accommodates rising demand for 24×7 off-shore services that require operations teams located in the same time zone as the client. The new El Salvador office complements SEBPO’s off-shore stronghold in Dhaka, Bangladesh, where the company employs over 600 people. The company’s management team in Marlton, New Jersey will continue to provide all day-to-day management, client services, and process governance which has helped to differentiate SEBPO from its competition.
- IAOP Empowering Women At OWS17The issue of empowering women has long been one that I am passionate about. I have been blessed to be born in a time and place in which my only career limitations were those I placed on myself, not the limitations my surroundings placed upon me. Don’t get me wrong, even here in the US we still need to work on equal pay and harassment issues. But I have never felt that my career choices or ability to succeed in my chosen industry would be stunted by my culture.
- SEBPO CSR Computer Literacy Click to Learn Program 2016SEBPO believes in promoting computer education to young students. Youth allows them to grasp technology quickly and build a career to become self-sufficient. This year, we have conducted “Click to Learn Program” for introducing basic computer education. Under the program, we have donated 20 desktop computers to two government primary schools in rural areas so that they can have hand-on IT experience. Every week one of our employees volunteers to visit these schools and conduct IT training programs.
- SEBPO CSR Enabling the Disabled 2016With the support of His excellency the Czech ambassador Milan Hovorka and his wife Jarmilla Hovorkova, SEBPO came to the aid of the aged and disabled people of the community. We donated 25 wheel chairs, 32 crutches, and 10 non-mechanized tri vans (bicycles with wagons).
- IAOP OWS16 What SEBPO LearnedThe “lift and shift” model of Business Product Outsourcing is dead, and providing innovation in outsourcing engagements is key to winning contracts and staying in the marketplace.Clients are becoming more focused on long-term cost savings as opposed to short term gains. Clients place increased value on their partner’s approach to corporate social responsibility. Factors such as labor practices, fair operating procedures, and human rights reflect on clients, not just on vendors and partners.
- Why Rich Media HTML5 Ads Get Better EngagementRich media overcomes the challenge of engaging audiences by allowing advertisers to integrate video, animation, and user interaction into dynamic banner ads. Think of it as a miniature website, delivered to targeted users within the same footprint as a traditional ad. Without leaving their current page view, users can browse products, view sale prices, watch videos, play games, share social messages, initiate sales, or expand what they’re seeing to a full screen experience.
- Surviving The Flash DeadlinesGoogle will no longer accept new Flash-based ads into its delivery network as of June 30, 2016. Furthermore, the company will stop displaying existing Flash assets over its network by January 2, 2017.
- Giving Back To Our Community In Dhaka“Being a part of my company’s community outreach program deep inside the poorest parts of Bangladesh changed me as a person. Seeing those beautiful children with so little material possessions, yet so full of joy and hope, made me reassess my own life and what is really important.”
- IAOP Global Outsourcing 100The GO100 is the definitive guide to help companies research and compare service providers with whom they are considering relationships. Buyers understand there are hundreds of qualified service providers and advisors out there, but what they really need to understand now is what makes each one exceptional.
- INC. 5000 Honoree 2016“We honor just one thing in the Inc. 5000: real achievement. No one makes the Inc. 5000 without building something great– usually from scratch. That’s one of the hardest things to do in business, as entrepreneurs know better than anyone.”