SEBPO is looking for an accomplished and driven Account Executive with experience building pipeline and understanding prospect needs to determine if SEBPO can address their challenges. This role will be responsible for curating an extensive list of potential clients, identifying top targets, contacting prospects, and moving prospects through the sales funnel from a potential lead to an existing client. The Account Executive will exhibit top-notch presentation, communication and critical-thinking skills and have thorough experience of the Media, Advertising and Tech space. The Account Executive will attend industry conferences and networking events, meeting with customers and working to generate new opportunities.
- Build and maintain a list of top targets and healthy pipeline
- Meet and/or exceed assigned revenue quotas and internal sales team goals (e.g., weekly meeting targets)
- 3x pipeline cultivation – develop, manage, and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Identify and establish connections with potential clients with a focus on BPO, brands, retailers, ad tech companies, publishers and digital agencies
- Focus on moving prospects through the sales funnel from a potential lead to an existing client
- Understand and clearly communicate SEBPO business services offerings through effective presentations, emails, and communications
- Understand the media and tech spaces, along with benefits of leveraging SEBPO outsourcing solutions
- Ability to listen and grasp client needs and suggest effective solutions
- Identify areas of an organization where outsourcing can be applied and work with the Solutions Consulting team to suggest comprehensive solutions to prospective clients
- Develop a strong rapport with prospects and existing clients
- Build SEBPO brand loyalty through leadership, representation, and professional networking
- Attend industry conferences and networking events regularly
- Travel as needed for client and prospect meetings (e.g., introductory, discovery)
Qualifications & Requirements
- Numbers driven and results oriented
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising and technology space; BPO space a plus
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work with internal staff (C-Level to Administration, Sales, Corporate Business Development, Delivery Centers) and external clients to push projects forward
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and professional skills are required
- Strong computer skills including Office, Google sheets
About the Organization
SEBPO is a leading global outsourcing partner to many of the world’s most prominent advertising, media, and technology companies. The company specializes in ad operations, creative services, data solutions, media planning, and quality assurance. SEBPO offers industry expertise and process governance so organizations can scale, innovate, and control costs.
SEBPO has been consistently recognized as one of the ‘5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America” by Inc. and as a Top Global Outsourcing Company (GO100) by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) since 2014.
Founded in 2006, SEBPO is based in New Jersey, with delivery centers in Bangladesh and El Salvador. To learn more about SEBPO, please visit sebpo.com.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for This Job
Start the Conversation
Provide us with your contact info, and a SEBPO Team Member will reach out to discuss your needs and where we can help.