Strategic Account Manager
The Strategic Account Manager acts as a partner to SEBPO clients. Primary goals include BPO client retention, goal attainment, relationship development, and relationship management.
- Manage a group of existing BPO accounts at SEBPO
- Ensure SEBPO Teams are supporting client’s long-term business goals
- Identify other areas of client accounts where outsourcing can be applied
- Clearly communicate SEBPO service offerings to other areas of the client’s business
- Build SEBPO brand loyalty through leadership, representation, and professional networking
- Attend industry conferences and networking events
- Regularly meet person-to-person with key accounts
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in business or related field
- BPO or Outsourcing experience
- 3+ years of experience in an account management role with a focus on strategic initiatives
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience interfacing with clients and C-Level contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and professional skills are required
- Strong presentation skills, Office, Google sheets
- Ability to travel for business purposes
About the Organization
SEBPO is a leading global outsourcing partner to many of the world’s most prominent advertising, media, and technology companies. The company specializes in ad operations, creative services, data solutions, media planning, and quality assurance. SEBPO offers industry expertise and process governance so organizations can scale, innovate, and control costs.
SEBPO has been consistently recognized as one of the ‘5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America” by Inc. and as a Top Global Outsourcing Company (GO100) by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) since 2014.
Founded in 2006, SEBPO is based in New Jersey, with delivery centers in Bangladesh and El Salvador. To learn more about SEBPO, please visit sebpo.com.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for This Job
Start the Conversation
Provide us with your contact info, and a SEBPO Team Member will reach out to discuss your needs and where we can help.